Monday, July 25, 2011

simple finds - simple joys

this morning I made a quick thrifting run & was quite successful
first I spotted the pink daisy casserole dish
and for $4 I couldn't pass it up
typically I'm not a huge pink fan, but lately I have been eyeing the 
wonderfulness that is pink pyrex!
at one of my last stops I found the 401 blue I have been looking for
to complete my primary colors set
unfortunately this little guy is a part of the "newer" set
but it was in amazing shape, and I figured it will do for the time being
especially again for only $4
(I've decided that anything pyrex gets a $4 price tag at this particular thrift store)

and after all this, the only challenge I have is the constant re-arranging that occurs
with every new amazing find!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've had some great luck lately. I'm still drooling over your Starburst find, and this pink Daisy is no slouch either :) Hope your streak continues!

    ReplyDelete