Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Black & White!!!

I can't resist the black and white pieces. I was thrilled to stumble on this new in box charcoal piece. I already own one white on charcoal divided dish but how could I leave this behind?


Even the box has snowflakes!
 My other finds from two different places are the two Compass pieces. I already have one with the original handle but I still like the pattern. I don't think they are supposed to have a lid but I bought them this way.
Hope you have some great finds!

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I want the charcoal piece. There is never any good pyrex at my favorite t.s. All are in bad shape or are the white with green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Compass dishes are very high on my list. I am collecting black and white pieces for a friend.

    And I collect lonely lids just in case I find lidless dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! So lucky to come with the box as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I love the black and white pieces too, although I only have one (a snowflake spacesaver sans lid)! I think I'd faint if I found Pyrex still in the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Black Snowflake is amazing!! I thought the one I got for $8 was a good find!!

    ReplyDelete