Wednesday, July 13, 2011

En Francias?

Yup, that's Pyrex!
Have you ever spotted one of these?
I picked up two of these in a Goodwill today and was stumped. I saw the "PYREX" label in the middle, with a little flame above it. 
On one handle it was embossed "FRANCE" 
and on the opposite label is said, "474-L"
At the Goodwill I got on my smartphone, 
but I found nothing. 
So, I decided to take it home. 

 
I should have made the connection at home, 
but I didn't. 
French! 12 little holes...

This is an escargot dish, I finally discovered!
I bought both, because what else would I do?
Have you ever seen these before???

Next, today I found my second Spring Blossom #933, 
now I have two:
So I put one for sale in my Etsy shop as well. 
I find Spring Blossom Pyrex dishes like crazy, 
and it's not my favorite print, though I like collecting it for now...


And finally, I recently scored on the lime loaf pan. 
It came with lots of scratches and caked on food, 
but with a little Bar Keeper's Friend it cleaned up nicely!
Now it sits on my hutch, collecting little tart pans.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE old pyrex too. It's becoming harder and harder to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first thought was "egg poacher?" wonder how well that would work for eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute (even though I don't eat escargot). Might double as a deviled egg tray. Love the little tart pans too!

    ReplyDelete