Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Pyrex Lovers!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley and I am a new contributor to this lovely blog! I have my own pyrex collection which I started a couple of years ago when I was at college. I didn't know it was a thing then, I just knew I loved it!

I don't have any pictures of my collection yet, but I do have a picture of my most recent piece! This is my delphite pyrex pitcher, which has a home in my corner cabinet with other delphite, jadite, and black glass.


I will take more and better pictures, including my other pieces. I love using my pryex!

If you would like to check out my other blog, click HERE, I also have an ETSY where I sometimes sell pyrex too!

--
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!! Your collection is beautiful!! Those colors look amazing together!! Can't wait to see your other pieces of Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The delphite and the jadite look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that combination! Never thought to put those together but they look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO...I'm jealous! That is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete