Sunday, July 17, 2011

moving away from mixing bowls

and onto some cute little fridgies!
as you can see here, I have my share of bowls for now.
I found this beginning of a set in an antique store this weekend
 for a really good price!
I have found a new love for Butterprint
I also found a Pyrex Hamilton Beach Mixing Bowl
the husband & I had been looking for something like this 
because of my husband's obsession with making pancakes!
Problem solved.
hope your weekend brought some treasure's too!

8 comments:

  1. I have these same pieces! Love them. We always do our eggs in the Hamilton Beach Pyrex bowl. Guess it just suits breakfast time, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never have enough fridgies - hope you find lots more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pyrex is great and so is your vintage kitchen!! i love the counter tops and the black trim around the sink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Leslie - my goal is to make sure when I one day buy a house, that it has as much character as our little one bedroom apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fridgies, and the mixing bowl! I have two white Pyrex mixing bowls but mine don't have the spout....wish they did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my first Butterprint fridgie this weekend! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete