Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spotted, but didn't buy.

I was making my rounds today, and spotted a few interesting things, but wasn't moved enough to buy any of them.

A Pyrex platter. I finally found this in the book, it's worth $18-20 and was $1.99, I might go back for it.

Neat detail on the handle.

I knew it was old when I saw the logo, the book says 1925.

Also spotted these, about $14 for the bowl (not Pyrex), and $16 for the Butterprint, after the 20% off.


Finally, some Terra. I've never liked this pattern, and $175 seems high, even for 40 pieces.

5 comments:

  1. What is that bowl? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyrex: The Unauthorized Collector's Guide - By Barbara Mauzy. I think the bowl was Federal, I don't know the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would for sure go buy the platter...the rest was way to high a price!

    ReplyDelete