Monday, August 8, 2011

Entertaining With Pyrex

This weekend we had my daughter's 3rd birthday party, and it was a cowgirl themed party. Since the color scheme was pink & brown, I did what any Pyrex collector would do for such a party and I broke out the pink & brown Pyrex.

Gooseberry, Woodland, Town & Country, and Early American stole the show!

It made an awesome addition to the western themed party decor. 

Have you showcased your collection in a party yet?

Cheers, Heather @ Lark & Lola
{you see more of the birthday party here}

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! At my daughters baby shower they had a pot luck and I loved all the wonderful vintage Pyrex that these young people brought. Made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is so awesome! my jaw would drop if i showed up at any party and there were pyrex dishes covering the tables. i would eat everything and then possibly try to sneak some of the dishes out under my shirt...they're all so pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...beautiful!!! I think I would have had to bring some leftovers home...in the bowl of course...just a little sneaky...lol.

    ReplyDelete