Monday, August 29, 2011

So pretty...

I had a successful Pyrex weekend!

The Square Flowers 475 was a flea market score. I'm going to give it to my sister for Christmas. I couldn't post it on my blog since she reads it so I had to share my excitement here with you guys!







She's in college and just moved into her first apartment. Earlier this month when I visited her for the first time, I gave her the Square Flowers 442, 471, and 473 as an apartment warming present. I'm hoping to get her hooked.

I splurged a bit on the Blue Scroll 443 but it has been on my wish list for a while now. It's in pristine condition and absolutely beautiful.

I hope everyone else had a Pyrex-filled weekend as well!

-Sarah Lillian

1 comment:

  1. I love my blue scroll so much! It is just the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete