Sunday, August 14, 2011

A new Pyrex find.

Hello, my name is Cathy and I'm addicted to Pyrex. I've been collecting for about a month now and I'm loving it! I found this blog about a month ago and I've been collecting ever since. 


I came across this the other day at a local DI store. All the parts to it were all mixed up and in different sections of the store, but once I put it all together I was excited to see it as a set. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to get the metal base or even the lid, but I'm glad I got it all. It looks good with my collection. Does anyone know what pattern this falls under? I'm still new to all this. :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't recognize the pattern at all - but it's a lovely one! Reminds me of Golden Wreath, but it's not that.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of Pyrex! I've been collecting since May... I now have over 100 pieces. :-S brace yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, weird...I saw one of these casseroles at a thrift yesterday and was TOTALLY excited until I saw the gigantic chip on the top edge. :( But boyfriend and I were both standing there scratching our heads trying to figure out if we'd seen it before! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find!! I think it's called Golden Rosette. Check on Flickr....it's a great resource for finding out about Pyrex.

    ReplyDelete