Monday, August 29, 2011

pyrex to the rescue

Sometimes people think that the title of my blog isn't true
but this weekend while making the husband's birthday cake I proved it to be very much true
thankfully, my little blue delphite dish came to the rescue
my cake had fallen apart into five separate pieces by the time I had gotten the whole round out
and yes, I had greased the pan
and no, I still don't know what happened
having no time to start over on the cake
I took the pieces and layered them up and wallah!
I think I like this version better anyways
and this is why I stick to cupcakes
head on over if you want to see all my pyrex in action at the party!


1 comment:

  1. Still looks yummy! Is that the confetti frosting? I generally prefer homemade but there's something I love about that stuff! Kudos for the creative and stylish save!

    ReplyDelete