Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My latest Treasure!

Just had to share my newest find today.  Missing one of the lids, but I couldn't pass this up.  I hear it is rare... however I don't know how rare.  This is the first I've seen of it.  Either way...I only paid $10 for the set! I know I geeked out when I saw it.  LOL!!

Now to hunt for a matching lid! (I know.. good luck!)


One of the lids and bowls has some baked on looking gunk.  Anyone know how to get this off safetly without damaging the dish?

7 comments:

  1. Nice bargain! You could try magic eraser on the 'gunky' one or Bon-Ami :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking soda and water paste or Barkeepers friend. Good score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be extra careful with Terra casseroles, the paint is matte and scratches really easily (been there done that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is off-topic, but does anyone know where to get the clear stacking rings for bowl display? Also, how do you post a blog here? I emailed the site owner to join but I never got a reply. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great find for $10. i actually might have an extra lid. what size? i think i have 2 or 3 extras from that set. i have that set and found lids over the years at thrift stores. i will check if you would like, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check on the lid size but it is for the smaller 1.5 qt size..I think. They're in the storage trailer packed up... until we get our house. Gotta get my husband to go move some stuff out of it so I can get to the pyrex I have. (and to get a dish out so I can ship it for trade!! Hubby went fishing today and took the keys for the locks on the trailer with him! ARG)

    ReplyDelete