Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pyrex For Trade

Check out my photo album ----> Link

More pictures to come! Email me if you want to trade anything.

My wishlist:

I'm open to other patterns not listed as well. I would love to see what kinds of lovely Pyrex you have to trade!

Wishlist for trading:
Patterns/Colors:
Eyes
Friendship
Snowflake (especially yellow and pink)
White Opal - not divided dish
Delphite - Fridgies
Lime Green - Loaf pan, cake pan lasagna pan
Pink Flamingo - pie plate, cake pan, loaf pan
Scroll (Black & White)
Bar Code
Blue Horizon
Solid Yellows, blues, Pinks, oranges

Dishes:
Carafes
Divided Dishes
Fridgies
JAJ pieces

Specifics:
Green Dots Bowl
Lid to Zodiac Casserole
Chip/Dip bracket
Waffle House & Kettle Plates
Child's Circus Plates



I started a facebook page for trading, selling, and a place to share my thrify successes.

Thanks!
--Lisa

5 comments:

  1. i would be interested in the two 043s. please email me at lshilford at hotmail dot com. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the collection! Good luck on your trades, they're soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa,

    I checked out your facebook page and am interested in trading. Email me at
    Krishoward71@gmail.com. I also have all of my pyrex on my facebook. If you want to send me a friend request, it is the same email addy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! I'm interested in your red dots bowl. Email me if you'd like to set it up. I can buy or trade. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the meadow casserole and need the butterprint 401, 403 and 404 mixing bowls. I don't know which sizes you have.

    Here's my trade set:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkyplatinum13/sets/72157627123706759/

    I saw an opal divided dish yesterday that's been at GW for a while and know where I can get 2 opal lasagna pans. I've got several lime pieces available.

    ReplyDelete