Sunday, May 1, 2011

Please identify me (and Hello!)


I guess I should actually start with hello!

I'm a new blogger to the Pyrex Collective II (but a long time lurker) I come from Sunny San Diego by way of Virginia. You can often find me searching thrift stores, yard sales and estate sales for Pyrex and other vintage goodies. I've even got my husband in on the search. Yay!

This past weekend, I spotted a set of 4 mugs at an Estate Sale. Can you help me identify them? Only one is actually labeled Pyrex. The other 3 are labeled "Corning Decor Dinner Ware"

Any insight is much appreciated. I am on the fence about whether I am keeping this set of adding them to my Etsy store .

Thanks in Advance!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same pattern in a set of bread plates. I think they were used in restaurants. Mine all have the Corning stamp on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the dishes I have and use for my everyday dishes. Here is the post I did on them:
    http://pyrexcollective.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-it-all-got-started.html

    They are restaurant ware and very durable. I love them!

    --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin! Your post was helpful, what a score!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! I know! After I bought them and started following the Pyrex Collective I realized how much people pay for just a few of these dishes and I was very lucky to get the large quantity I did for a good price! Enjoy your new dishes! :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete