Monday, May 16, 2011

Amazing Week



I found these a couple weeks ago and have been meaning to post a photo. I would say it was a good week. I have to admit I was excited the most by my 50 cent chip and dip bracket. I received a golden grapes chip and dip for Easter from my Mom and it really needed the bracked to show it off fully.





That being said a cosmopolitan, black Rooster, terra and a salt and pepper shaker are also all excitement worthy finds. I love the cosmopolitan (this is my first pyrex one with a lid .. I have the pyrex salton version with lid). I don't see Cosmopolitans around a lot and when I have they are $70.00 or more so I was happy to find this one. It's not in the picture but I did find the lid for my black Rooster the day after!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds!! I've heard that those brackets are super hard to find so congrats. Does it say Pyrex on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice finds!! I've never seen the Cosmopolitan in person so I know it must be rare. I'm really loving that black rooster dish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you found brackets for your chip and dip set. Oh how I want one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Cosmo, great finds! I found the Cosmo lid (and of course couldn't pass it up), but have yet to find the casserole.

    ReplyDelete