Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's been a while!!

Hello all,

It's been a while since I could post anything on the Pyrex Collective *sad face* but, I finally found some pyrex the other day! I had been wanting a pyrex loaf pan for a while and when I found this opal white dish I didn't even think twice.


I now have two opal white pieces (here's the other one) and I love them! So classic and so elegant and goes with any decor! Don't you think?

You can read about my other thrifty finds on my blog if you're interested!

Have a great Thursday!

-Aki

3 comments:

  1. Love these! I just found a divided dish. I hope to find two loaf pans. Congrats on your find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I have a divided dish and 1 1/2 quart casserole in the Opal. I'd love to find the loaf dish!

    ReplyDelete