Sunday, June 19, 2011

Estate Sale Pyrex

I went to a great Estate Sale on Friday not far from my office. This lady had tons and tons of stuff and much of it was still sealed or in original boxes or in great shape. I walked away with some great items.

 This flamingo pink casserole set was all stacked together and in absolutely great condition. They are almost mint. The pieces were dirty from storage but cleaned up amazingly. Do you think this was sold as a set? This set was only $10.

 Great Early American set mint in original box. I don't believe these were ever used they are in such great condition. I paid a little more than normal - $25 - but I've never had a set in the original box before.

This piece is in great condition but it does appear to have been a favorite and was probably used a little more often.- $3

If you would like to see more of my great finds check out my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a scores on the flamingo pink set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, what awesome finds!! I love that flamingo pink set, and the Early American is pretty awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the pink. My goal is to have a whole cabinet of nothing but shades of pink someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day that must have been.....

    ReplyDelete