Sunday, March 4, 2012

$5.97?!?

I talked my husband into stopping at a Goodwill when we got home from Las Vegas today and my luck finally arrived.
I snatched these up as fast as I could and didn't even look at the price.  When my total came to $5.97, I could hardly contain my excitement.  Sometimes I wonder what the people that work at Goodwill think when someone can be so ecstatic about kitchenware. The best part of all (besides the ridiculously good price), is I had the red bowl at home and I can finally say I have my first complete set!
So, I may not have hit it big in Vegas, but I definitely got lucky at Goodwill!  Happy Thrifting!
*Hanna*

7 comments:

  1. YAY!! Something must be up with the red bowl because I landed my set of Yellow, Green and Blue (for 7.99 might I add) with the red missing. Oh, and I always have poker face at the checkout... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! Congrats. That's a fabulous deal and they look like they are in great condition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the red bowls probably got used more, since the size is so convenient. Maybe many just didn't survive? I'm missing the red bowl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I paid about 5 times that much and I was missing the blue bowl. I found one in perfect condition (like my set) but they wanted $15 for that one little bowl. I wish our Goodwill had such nice dishware or at least make it in time before the ebayers snatch the good stuff up.

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific find @ a terrific price!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - a happy day, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete