Friday, March 23, 2012

The Drought is Over...I think!

I was stunned and delighted to pull this out of the new merch bin at Goodwill yesterday. Four clear fridgies! Three with lids! And in a holder I've never seen before and not even sure originally came with the Pyrex--does anyone know for sure?
I picked the entire set up for $5.99. There was now way I was leaving the 501 lids behind!

I'm sure a lot of other collectors have the same issue, I had plenty of fridgies at home with missing lids! I would have gladly bought just the lids, but the extra pieces were a bonus, for sure. 
Also found last week was this little red set! I love the size of the little red dishes, they're darling. 
Then there's THIS! Orange Butterprint!! It's a 443, and a friend picked it up for me. I nearly keeled over when she texted me asking if I wanted it. 
To which I replied, "I want!!!!"
I guess it was marked $12.99 but she got it half off. Yay!
{Thank you, Kellee!}

After a day of thrifting with my husband last weekend this was the only Pyrex I had to show for it, but it was a fun find and $3.
And a Wheat 043 gifted to me by a friend who already had two.
{More thanks, Kellee!}
A Pixie was found at an antique mall for $6.
I've never seen one in real life before, so I was smitten with it's size!
And also these two little dudes, thrifted a couple weeks back.
Now I wish I hadn't sold my other Twin dish. Oh well...

So, I guess it's safe to say that Pyrex Drought of Winter 2012 is officially over for me. Last summer was really fruitful for me, so I'm looking forward to the Pyrex to come!

Cheers,
Heather @ Lark & Lola

PS--I recently spotted a little bit o' Pyrex at a retro kitchen exhibit here in Denver, check out my blog to see what I found: http://lastdayago.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Onward Pyrex, may it fall like rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found a lot of cool pieces! I'm always buying random fridgies for the lids, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I have the best friends! It is nice to be able to share addictions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the pieces you have been finding. Your drought is definitely over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mod piece for $3 was a GREAT find - it is one of my favorite pieces in my collection :) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mega score! Mod Kitchen is one of my favorite prints.

    ReplyDelete