Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's About Time!

I have been a follower and member of this blog for over a year and never posted! I've drooled over everyone's posts and finally summoned up the courage to make my own.

Usually, Pyrex piles up on my dining table and waits to be washed and then taken on a photo shoot, so sometimes months worth of pictures don't make it up until all at once.

Here's what's been lurking on my table for too long (with more pictures waiting to be uploaded!).

Complete Flameware!

Blue Band Coffee Mug

 
Terra Casseroles



I'm also so late in showing off some of the trades I was apart of. The following pictures were from a great trade with the_robins.nest, over at Flickr's Pyrex For Trade group.



Homestead and Butterfly Gold II Mixing Bowls 401


That's it for now, but there's so much more to come!

Check out my blog, A Second Hand Life, for more adventures. And, if you're looking for some recipes to bake in your lovely Pyrex, check out my recipe blog, Recipes For Me and You!

2 comments:

  1. I never knew that there was more than one Terra! I am sure most people are well educated about Terra, but I don't know much about it!

    ReplyDelete