Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jackpot

So there's an antique store by me that is closing/relocating and many of the vendors have sales going on.  I just happened to find this out while searching for pyrex on craigslist.  My favorite pyrex vendor posted an ad for 50% off and of course, because I am crazy, I made it there that day.  Hey, what if all the good stuff was gone?!
 
I spent $84 total.  I don't think that's bad, considering I got 10 pieces.  All the refrigerator dishes ended up being $10 each.  I wouldn't normally spend this kind of $$ on pyrex, especially all at once, but I'm a sucker and couldn't pass up some of these pieces, most in mint condition!

Can anyone help me with these?  Which sets do the bright yellow and canary yellow dishes go to?  I wasn't sure which the orange belonged to either!

11 comments:

  1. wow! love this haul. totally want that friendship casserole and one of those yellow fridgies for the primary set i am trying to piece together.
    what is the pattern of the oval casserole on the far right, with the blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those fridgies are from the Citrus set. You are so lucky! What great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael- I'm not sure yet on the blue pattern. Sarah- does the canary go with the primary set or citrus? I can't figure out if the primary set has the brighter yellow or the canary one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you talking about the antiques place in Laurel, MD? I just saw the Craig's List ad. I might drive up tomorrow morning, if there's anything left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Where are you from? I went last week and he had a ton of stuff there, but I'm not sure what's left. It might be worth the drive though because I'm sure other vendors have sales as well.

      Delete
  5. The orange might be from the sunflower set, I had a large orange one and that's where it seemed to come from. There is no pattern on the sunflower fridgie set, just shades of orange and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to find some photos of completed sets to compare.

      Delete
  6. The lighter yellow looks like the Primary one, and the brighter yellow, the Daisy. I just got a Primary one from my mother yesterday. Used (dishwasher) but not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your turquoise on white oval casserole looks like it might be Meadow although it's hard to see from the angle in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The turquoise one on the right is Meadow. I picked it up last week and am in LOVE! Great score:-)

      Delete
  8. I'll throw in my 2 cents worth here! I think the bright yellow large fridgie is from the primary set, the pale yellow is town & country, and the orange medium fridgie could also be town & country; it looks too dark to be daisy. I'm pretty sure the large fridgie in the daisy set is a bright orange.

    ReplyDelete