Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Completed JAJ Rainbows


I am so happy!!! I finally completed (or should I say quasi completed) my JAJ Rainbow set. The set was sold in England with 2 different options. YOu could buy it the way I have it or you could buy the yellow, orange, and a larger red. I am keeping my eye out for the red.

I bought the blue and yellow from an English seller on Etsy last spring. She was coming to visit her parents in GA and shipped them down to me in Middle GA from Atlanta so I didn't have to pay for international shipping. I found the orange one online recently.

7 comments:

  1. how kind of the seller to tote these across the pond with her :) cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say it was extrmely kind of her. Her parents live about an hour and a half from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and I am so jealous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete