Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All Set!

We finished a Set!  I love the more bright and "pastel" colored Pyrex, its cheery and goes well with all summer occasions and this is what we at the Casablanca consider a "set" Yellow, Turquoise, Chartreuse, & Flamingo Pink. It's my hope to collect  most of the baking basics in these four colors.
We still need quite a few pieces...
A Pink and a Green loaf pan, and Turquoise and a Yellow long pan. A Turquoise and a yellow 9" Pie plate. a Turquoise and a green 8" round cake pan. All of these pieces are NOT must have right this moment... but this is the stuff we frequently look for and use the most.
Oh Well, until then the Hunt continues...

-Mick-

7 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! There's something about the all solid color collections that I just love. Simple, basic, beautiful Pyrex. Good luck finding the rest of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, love them too. Your table and lamp are absolutely amazing. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors! I have several of pieces in these colors, you're really making me crave some more.

    Also, LOVE your vintagy table. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your table and chairs that I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete