Saturday, December 3, 2011

Agee Pyrex

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but so thrilled to be able to take part. I collect all kinds of Pyrex, but I'm especially enamored with Agee Pyrex, made in Australia. I'm currently trying to find out more about Agee and would love any information about it I can find.

I don't think there is any kind of comprehensive resource as to colours, patterns and dates -- at least that I can find -- and I would love to start putting it together. Please email me or comment here if you know of any resources like this.

I am in the process of photographing my Pyrex collection for my blog so I thought I'd share a few of my pictures of what I think are older pieces of Agee pyrex here:

The piece that started my love affair!

Gorgeous pie plates (these are Crown pyrex)




Agee pie plate


A carnival of colours



I hope you enjoy these pieces as much as I do!

Cheers,

Nicole

5 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to have the pie plates!!! Elma
    elma2179@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pieces. I dream of having Agee Pyrex one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Agee Pyrex also (an Aussie here). I have a couple of peices but have seen some gorgeous ones on my travels. Off to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete