Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday's pyrex finds.

Hello.
I'm Tam.
I blog at To Live. To Love. To Laugh.

I've always had a love for Pyrex.
My love and collection started to grow when my Gram passed away in July 2010 and I inherited some of her Pyrex.
Those are the most precious pieces to me.
Everytime I'm out thrifting, garage saling, or antique shopping, I have an eye out for Pyrex.

Saturday I found myself with a few free hours in the morning, so I hit up a few thrift stores with my boys.
I found two Pyrex pieces.
YAY!

An Opal White 221 Dessert/Cake Pan in great condition.


And a 502 Opal White fridgie.
Although he's missing his lid, I couldn't pass him up.


To see what else I found thrifting on Saturday, check out my latest post here.

I look forward to meeting you!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have never come across anything in opal white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one Opal white bowl. I love your pieces!

    ReplyDelete