Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something new

Just a quick post about my newest pyrex. I came across a pattern I have never seen before. It was $8.00 and to be truthful I usually don't pay that much but I brought it because I never know when I will come across it again.  I haven't taken the tape off of the dish as you can see from the picture but it's in really great shape. At the same thrift store I came across an American Harvest bowl and an Spring blossom bowl but I left them behind. But I just had to take this home with me.

4 comments:

  1. I found the same dish for the same price this weekend...which is great because when it was at my local VV they wanted 9.99 with out a lid!...this time I have the lid with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really unusual pattern -- do you know its name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Pyrex Love, it's empire scroll

    ReplyDelete
  4. how funny-i also found this dish last weekend!paid 12.00 for it and it was in perfect shape with lid and cradle.

    ReplyDelete