Sunday, March 20, 2011

Look What's for Dessert Tonight!



We found this pretty pink cake pan recently at an indoor flea market for $3 and I just had to try it out. Chocolate cake anyone?



This dish is not perfect but it has no chips and still has a lot of shine to it. Is this flamingo pink? It is the perfect size for a small cake without too many leftovers!

We also found this yesterday for $6 in a small country antique shop. It looks barely used.


This is the Americana 1 1/2 qt #402 in turquoise. I was thrilled to find this! Last week we saw a #401 in this pattern in light blue, but it was in poor shape and they wanted $15 for it; we passed.

We also found a couple fridgies, including the last #501 we needed to complete my set of Butterprint fridgies. Yes!


This is my favorite pattern; lucky for me since it is pretty common around here. On top is the matching butter dish. We are trying (most of the time!) to limit our collection to mostly pink and blue/turquoise; it is hard to pass on something nice but we have to set some limits! Do you collect certain colors or does pretty much anything go?

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I would love to find a square cake pan like that...I have found the large rectangle one but not a square one yet. I usually buy all Pyrex in my budget if it is in the brighter colors. I just can't help myself. :)

    --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink pan! I have lots of different patterns but am starting to collect the greens and blues only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! Love it all, and the cake looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink dish (the cake looks good too), and the turquoise Americana!! Wow, really great finds! I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collection you have! I really would love to find a butter dish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite pattern, too! I have a few, I love Pyrex - I had no idea there was a blog about Pyrex collections! How fun!

    ReplyDelete