Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Out with the old, in with the Vintage

I recently cleaned out the cupboards to make way for pretty new Pyrex. And boy did it come!

My third piece of Friendship (second this month!) was waiting for me at Value Village immediately post-cleanup.
Then my first ever trade item came in!!  Read all about how the Pyrex Collective played a crucial role in uniting this girl with the Vintage Spinster who wanted to trade this lovely promo Compass dish. It's all on my blog.
Make room for pretty Pyrex ladies and gents, and it will come!

6 comments:

  1. Love that compass dish! I've yet to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never found a Friendship Pyrex! Such gorgeous colors. Love the black and white divided dish. I have two of them in different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I soooo love the Friendship dish- it's my favorite pattern, but I have yet to even see it in real life :)!! I LOVe your idea- cleaning out my hutch today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we had Value Village around here! It seems people are always finding good things there. Our Goodwill and Salvation Army stores never have any Pyrex worth buying so I am about to stop looking there. We do sometimes have luck at local non-chain thrift stores. I am still looking for my first Friendship dish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, I've never found Friendship at my Value Village! That is a major score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bowl! I found a Friendship 1 1/2 qt fridgie at Value Village last fall when I first got the Pyrex bug - it was an exciting find!! And I like it so much, I have it as my profile pic! Your green leaf tablecloth looks familiar - I have placemats in the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete