Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lovely Blue Pyrex

This is my first time posting on the Pyrex collective, and I am glad to be here! I am addicted to Pyrex, and every time I go out thrifting or garage saling I am always on the look out for Pyrex lovelies. I recently was at Goodwill over my lunch break, and spotted this pretty set...

Of course I snapped them up and held on for dear life! I was so excited to find my first complete set of Pyrex WITH LIDS!!! I still have the excitement over finding this set. Now you might be asking your self HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY??? The answer to that question is $14.99 for all three. To me that seemed like a good price. I was glad to pay it for a complete set in great condition.

Here are some pictures of my other finds recently...




Smiles,
The Joyful Thrfiter

2 comments: