Monday, September 26, 2011

Date Chocolate Chip Cake in Spring Blossom-Yum!



I picked up this large minty Spring Blossom dish a few months back at a thrift store for $1.50. In fact the first time I saw it I passed on it since I wasn’t collecting green Pyrex. Well it was still there a couple weeks later so I bought it thinking I would sell or trade it. Ha! It looks like it was hardly used. This pattern has really grown on me, and I almost never come across this size pan; I only have one other. I think I’ll hang onto it for a while! Since I found this pan I have added a few bowls and casseroles in the older style Spring Blossom to my collection. The pattern does look very “70s” but it is so cheerful too! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great deal on that pan. I would have snatched it up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous deal! I've been wanting one for ages, especially at that price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find, deal and pattern! I've yet to come across one of these pans.

    ReplyDelete