Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Pyrex

My Birthday was this past weekend and my mother gave me some more Pyrex to add to my collection.
(She knows me so well.)

D-Handle Spring Blossom mugs.


Lidless yellow fridgie.


And this 12oz rramekin that is just plain white. I have a set of four of these in red, and I know that yellow ones exist. I think that there may also be blue ramekins? But I've never seen or heard of white before.

 

It hasn't been dishwashered, the finish is in great shape.

Anyone have any leads on when this may have been produced? Other than this Flickr image, Internet searches have turned up nothing.

You can check out the rest of my Pyrex collection at my blog, Vintage Spinster.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, a pretty Hostess Bowl! At least, I think that's their official name! Yes, I know of only red and yellow, so you might have yourself a rarity there!

    ReplyDelete