Thursday, April 21, 2011

What about $20 will get you!


I had the most awesome thrifting Pyrex week recently, ending with some great finds yesterday. This 043 1 1/2 quart oval casserole is one of them. In pristine condition, it was a mere $3. Just look at that gorgeous lid! It will be staying with the husband and I as it matches our dishes and is one of the patterns we're collecting.


Another piece I found recently is this great 053 2 1/2 quart Snowflake promotional oval casserole. It's already been scrubbed cleaned and had a tuna casserole baked in it! For only $1.25 I couldn't go wrong. It's also staying with us!


I also snatched up these two great oval casseroles: Bottom one is 053 Autumn Harvest (Wheat Stalks) and the top is an 043 unknown promotional pattern. I'll probably keep the lids from these, as I have a couple that are sans lids, but trade the casseroles themselves.


Many of you know that I already collect this pattern, but the price was too good to pass one these. These is the Early American Cinderella bowls in 444 and 443 size. I also have the matching 441 Cinderella bowl, so I'm pretty close to having a second set... which I obviously don't need, so they're up for swap!


Here's another great piece I came across within the week, an 043 Gold Butterfly Oval Casserole without a lid. It's the 1 1/2 quart size and in great shape - also available for trade!


And finally, this great Autumn Harvest 1 pint 401 bowl also found it's way home with me. It's up for trade as well!

If you're interested in any of these pieces, check out my Pyrex For Trade Flickr set! In the meantime, happy Pyrex hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of great Pyrex for $20!!!

    ReplyDelete