Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Week for Solids

I had to flip my schedule during the first part of this week from swing shift to day shift. I took advantage of my free afternoons by checking out some of the thrifts I don't get to that often. I was well rewarded.


Yellow fridgie for $8 at Goodwill. A little pricey, but no chips or major scratches.


Verde bowl for $2 at a different Goodwill.


Just FYI Trader Joe's pumpkin bread splits in two perfectly between two of the 502 fridgies.
One to take to work, one to eat emotionally.

Later Nerds,

3 comments:

  1. Great finds :) And I'd figure out a way to eat BOTH breads- hehe- it looks way too yummy to make it out the door ;) Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only got to hold out for 2 more hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of your finds and your proximity to Trader Joes!! We have pyrex in Canada but no Trader Joes..lol.

    ReplyDelete