Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautiful Turquoise!

We recently hit the turquoise jackpot! In one trip we found all of these beauties. Turquoise is one of our favorite colors so we are thrilled.

I love this 024 2 qt casserole; it is such a useful size! We have a pink one, and hope to find other colors too.

My husband found this small Balloons dip bowl, so cute! Now we are on the hunt for the matching chip bowl.

This is a Butterprint 4 qt bowl in beautiful shape.

And here are a 402 bowl and a 503 refrigerator dish. Now we just need a 401 bowl and one small turquoise fridgie to complete both sets.

Happy spring to all!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I am practically swooning over all that gorgeous turquoise Pyrex!!! I love the little balloons bowl...wish I could find one!! That was one lucky thrifting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the casserole, and the fridgie, but they all are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- just drooling here ;) What a great streak you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it was a lucky trip, but these were antique mall finds so we spent a bit more than usual! Couldn't resist...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'd be happy to find just one of these on a trip out...never mind all of them. Congrats, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love turquiose too so I'm just drooling over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite color!! i would cut offmy pinkie toe for the 4 qt. butterprint (i had to think of a slightly less useful body part without being too dramatic haha)

    ReplyDelete