Thursday, April 7, 2011

Newbie alert

Hi everyone!  It's so nice to be amongst like minded Pyrex lovers.  The addiction is still rather new for me and the only sad part is that it did not start earlier...oh to think of the Pyrex I've missed out on over those lost years.  On a brighter note, here is what I've gotten so far:





I have to admit, sometimes, when I'm having a rough day, I open up my cupboards to look at these to cheer myself up.  It works like a charm.  I even started a blog to document my Pyrex hunting adventures.

Here's to hoping we all have luck finding more Pyrex treasures to enjoy and share!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! I admit that when I'm a little down Pyrex cheers me up. This happened Sunday when I ended up baking a loaf of banana nut bread in my Crazy Daisy loaf pan. Then I promptly forgot to take pictures so I could share on the collective! I guess there is some more baking in my future =D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little collection you've started! Looking at my Pyrex cheers me up too! I especially love the pretty blue baking dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I've been meaning to actually cook in my Pyrex, but haven't quite gotten to it yet. I'm thinking brownies in the baking pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pieces and can't wait to see more. That blue baking pan is to die for.

    ReplyDelete