Saturday, July 28, 2012

moon deco

this morning I added to my collection a piece that I thought I would never own
we all know that the Moon Deco is more than hard to come by
and forget buying it online
and least online pricing is way out of my Pyrex budget
however, when the husband spotted the Moon Deco Promotional casserole
at one of our favorite mid-century collectives for $40
I knew that it was going to be a splurge beyond any of my splurges
and you know what?
I have absolutely no buyer's remorse at all!
hope the weekend has brought you all some amazing scores too

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything like this! It's wonderful and I'm so proud for you!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen pyrex like this...well actually you have more than I have seen of any pyrex. :):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete