Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Becoming Barren Around Here

I'm experiencing a mega Pyrex shortage. The yard sales are yielding bleached, chipped pieces and the thrift stores shelves are dusty awaiting new spring time donations. It's been two weeks since I have even seen a piece of Pyrex around here. While awaiting my next haul, I have taken to cleaning and rearranging my stash of "display pieces". I've narrowed my display down to three prints- butterprint, gooseberry pink, and butterfly gold. You may remember from a previous post that I was collecting the first two as well as spring blossom green. Well, Ive changes it up. I put all my spring blossom green into my booth at the shop and started accumulating the butterfly gold. I was actually planning on starting another shelf in my vintage china cabinet for the friendship print, but couldnt find any well kept pieces in my travels. So butterfly gold it became.
How does it look so far?

1 comment:

  1. Those three patterns together should be absolutely scrumptious!! :) nice pieces!

    ReplyDelete