Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pre-Spring Cleaning

While attempting to clean my out of control pantry today, I came across an abnormal amount of canned pumpkin.  What did I do with it, you might ask?
Well I did what any normal Pyrex maniac would do.  I used it as an excuse to make a loaf of pumpkin bread in my Flamingo Pink loaf pan.

For those of you who read my blog pyrexthriftersisters.blogspot.com this may look like a duplicate post from last week.  But last week I made it in the lime green loaf pan.  If any of you are like me, you won't mind the similar post because I never tire of looking at beautiful Pyrex in action.

1 comment:

  1. Pink Pyrex is my favorite, and the pumpkin bread looks pretty good.
    I was at an estate sale this morning that had a five piece, pink Pyrex bowl set. Cost of these beauties was $70.00, too rich for my blood, but they were in mint condition.

    ReplyDelete