Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pretty Turquoise Finds

In the interest of not running my family out of their home, I have decided that I am only collecting pink and turquoise colors/patterns along with Friendship and some of the more vintage solid colors.  This is what I have found this week...

Balloons 4 qt 444 Cinderella Bowl

I didn't realize when I bought this bowl that it was part of a chip & dip set.  I will have to keep my eye out for the 441.

Meadow 1-1/2 qt Promotional Oval Casserole w/Lid
Just when I thought I knew about every turquoise pattern,  I found this at a local antique mall.  I had never seen it before and was pretty excited to find it.  The $8.00 price tag only made the deal sweeter!

Until next time......



5 comments:

  1. I've never seen the balloons. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find! Balloons is at the top of my Pyrex wish list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that one at the bottom is so cute! How very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were lucky to find these two great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i have never seen the meadow either! love it, must..pin..now!

    ReplyDelete