Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pyrex Fabrics via Spoonflower

I have been working on taking my Pyrex illustrations and making fabrics on them in Spoonflower. Here is a taste of one of them. Horizon Blue

I can't sell a pattern unless I have ordered it and checked it out already. I ordered swatches of the nine fabrics I have so far, and hope they turn out well. If so, I can open them up to let other people purchase the designs.

Right now I have fabric patterns for Butterfly Gold, Orange Daisy, Pink Daisy, Spring Blossom, Eyes, Horizon Blue (seen above), Friendship, Crazy Quilt and Rooster.

I have more illustrations available, these were just the first few that I did.

6 comments:

  1. Nice!

    Now where can I see the rest of your designs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to click on them in the widget that I put at the bottom of the blog post.

      Delete
  2. Love your patterns! The eye one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!! I'd order some for a quilt for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love them!! Gotta make me a Horizon Blue dress ;) And some quilted potholders.

    ReplyDelete