Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lucky Pyrex Find


Hello all, this is my first time posting here on the Pyrex Collective and I’ve been eager to share some of my finds. Pickens are slim here in Fredericksburg (Virginia) and the local Goodwill’s and Thrift shops rarely have Pyrex. So in order to get my fix I have to hit the local antique shops and malls that dominate our downtown-shopping district. Their prices are always outrageous so it’s very seldom I walk away with anything. Sometimes though I luck up and will find an interesting piece and wont mind paying the asking price. This was one of them! 


7 comments:

  1. I would pay extra for that bowl, too! It's lovely. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain!! I'm in Annapolis and I have a hard time finding Pyrex at thrift stores. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome from another Virginian! (I'm in Arlington)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beauty! I found the same one last summer for a great price - aren't the colors the best?

    ReplyDelete