Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Few Weekend Shares

Well, Sister and I went to an Antique Show and did a little thrifting in the Portland area on Saturday, but I would have to say overall it was a slow weekend.  Here are a few shares that I thought you guys may enjoy:
Like Hello Vintage, I got my first casserole with a cradle this weekend!  I haven't see the Tulip pattern besides in my Pyrex Unauthorized Guide, so I was really happy to see this at the antique fair and it was really reasonably priced.
My husband found this beverage server at the Goodwill on our way back to the coast.  I love the shape and style, but I think I will force myself to put it on Etsy.  Stay tuned, I have a feeling Sister will post the beautiful piece she picked up at the antique fair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment