Thursday, November 24, 2011

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone up for a trade?

Hello there!
I've been making good use of my Thanksgiving vacation by thifting and purging my Pyrex collection. I have posted some pictures on Flickr that show my items up for trade. Please visit my site to see all of them. My wishlist is on my trade album.

I have made some awesome trades lately that I need to post. I am so excited about how much my collection has grown in just under one year.

Hope you have found some great items!

--Lisa Palacios
Vintage Vault

PS Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had enough of a collection going to consider trading! I don't have much of anything on MY want list, let along others, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how much you've got, Lisa! And so much great stuff.

    ReplyDelete