Sunday, November 20, 2011

An amazing Pyrex Collection!!!

My mom finally has all of her Pyrex on display, and I knew my Pyrex friends would need to see this collection!











Yes all of this beautiful Pyrex is in one spot, and I can visit it whenever I want to! However she always knows when I try to stuff some in my purse! My mom purchased most of her Pyrex at garage sales and thrift stores. 

I have quite a bit too and I recently posted pictures of all of my Pyrex on my blog. Please stop by and visit


Happy Pyrex Hunting!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

7 comments:

  1. That's MY collection! Thank you Rachael for posting it. My plans are to paint the shelves a very pale yellow right after the first of the year. I also want to add some vintage shelf edging. I love my collection, and I USE it ALL the time. I smile every time I see it. Oh, by the way, that room is my laundry room. Seeing all that happy Pyrex makes doing the laundry a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful collection.

    What has my eye is that lime green mixing bowl... with the square and circle pattern around the top. By any chance do you know its name?

    I really do like the looks of that bowl. I have not seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farm Girl, that is the green dot-squares, according to the pyrex love pattern reference guide. It's a promo piece. I have seen it on ebay and etsy before, if you are interested in picking up online.

    Lori, that's a GREAT collection! Tons of wonderful pieces. Sounds like you haven't spent too much on it, either, which is really impressive considering all of the nice patterns you've got. You should be proud! Thanks for displaying here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow,

    Do you know if it was just a single bowl or was it part of a set...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say there's only one bowl, most likely. Here is a link to the full pattern reference on Pyrex Love. Highly recommended! http://www.pyrexlove.com/vintage-pyrex-pattern-guide/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! Thank you for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a pretty collection! I've just stumbled on this blog and never seen so much pyrex! I love it!

    ReplyDelete