Monday, October 17, 2011

Missing in Action

I've been lurking on the blog for the last few weeks, but haven't posted anything for a while and been on the MIA list so to speak.. Yes, I have been out on the hunt for pyrex, and purchased items that I really want and have passed up on other pyrex that just isn't in my collections. 

Lately it seems that there just isn't as much pyrex out there as there had been, and maybe it is because people are not "spring cleaning" so to speak now that fall has set in.   Today I did find an awesome piece to go with my Butterfly Gold collection though!  It was tucked back behind a bunch of cups, so if I hadn't been "looking" it never would have been seen.  This wonderful little creamer!  Only  $.99!!  Now to find the sugar dish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment