Monday, May 23, 2011

I've Caught Pyrex Fever!

 Yet another newbie signing in to report another case of Pyrex Fever. Above you see my collection, so far... and I've only been collecting for 1 month! If Pyrex Fever doesn't cool down a bit, I can't imagine how I'll manage all the Pyrex a year from now...
 I've found all the Pyrex I own so far at thrift stores, mostly Goodwill. I've been obsessed, checking the shops almost every other day!
 Some need some cleaning up, like the Snowflake dish above...
 but some pieces I find in great condition!
 I found the above green Spring Blossoms bowl I found at Goodwill, and I found the white Spring Blossom bowl about 30 minutes later at Savers!
My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I just can't resist the vintage charm any longer! More pictures at my blog, and you should check out some of the amazing Pyrex collections on Pinterest. (Or not, that's how I caught Pyrex Fever!)

4 comments:

  1. congratulations, and welcome to the funnest club ever! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflake.. Friendship... In your first month!? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I love the snowflake pieces. I've never seen them in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I went crazy, hitting up 2-4 thrift stores first thing in the mornings, for a few days during each of those first weeks. I'm starting to slow down a bit now, but definitely still have "the fever". ;-)

    ReplyDelete