Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Primary Prints

Happy Thanksgiving!
This post is un-related to American Turkey Day.

I have seen a few people make prints of Pyrex art and sell them on etsy. They are super cute. I wouldn't mind purchasing them, but I work in Adobe Illustrator all the time, and I am on a 'use what you have' kick, so I decided to make my own.

I have some painted tin frames that had pictures of non-pyrex (GASP!) bowls in them hanging right by my pyrex collection. I have been eyeing them as an opportunity for re-inventing my decor for a while.
This week I finally designed and printed my own!

It gave me an opportunity to move around some of my collection to showcase the prints.....

On the wall by the collection

Bowls!


Refrigerator Dishes

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, many of us celebrate turkey day but aren't totally consumed by it! :) Those prints are super, super cute! Love them! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete