Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Pyrex Christmas To Me!

Since my sister and I only started seriously collecting Pyrex almost a year ago, this is the first Christmas that we have actually exchanged Pyrex as gifts.  We both definitely went a little overboard with what we bought each other but you will hear no complaints from either of us!  Ready to see what my fabulous Sister put under my tree?


This Garland casserole dish is the perfect addition to my pink and turquoise collection.


Finally!  I am now the proud owner of a Pink Scroll Space Saver!


I know all of you eagle eyed Pyrexers out there spotted this beautiful Pink Butterprint dish in the background of the prior picture.  Yes, I do have the Best Sister in the World.  Enough said.

I will get Sister to post her Pyrex lovelies here soon. I'm sure you will all love them!

Until then, you can head over to our blog The Adventures of Two (Pyrex Crazy) Thrifting Sisters (And Their Sidekick, Maddie) to read more about our crazy adventures.

Happy New Year!

Erica

7 comments:

  1. Erica, This is SO AWESOME! What an awesome sister!!!
    I love them all, you are so lucky! You must be so happy, I know I would be!
    and the pink scroll ohhhhh, how I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great sister what lovely gifts. I've only managed to find a few couple pieces that are pink it's hard to come by.
    Happy New Year.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that your sister knows exactly what you like! Great gifts!!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I have never seen pink Butterprint before! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces! All pieces I'm hoping to own someday in the future... I got some great pieces for Christmas as well, I'll share them on here sometime soon when I get around to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen the pink scroll...that's really pretty. I just found the blue scroll bowl and was really excited!

    ReplyDelete