Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday Pyrex!

My birthday was a little over a month ago so I'm a little late sharing my awesome Pyrex gifts.  But it's never too late to showcase pretty Pyrex!
My absolutely amazing sister bought me this 2-1/2 quart Lace Medallion and my equally awesome brother in law painted the cradle pink just for me!
My husband says it's too hard to buy something for me so he usually just gives me cash.  I won't complain!  This perfect set of pink mixing bowls are what his generosity bought me this year.
And what birthday would be complete without a To Me From Me gift?  Atomic Starburst.  Need I say more?

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh happy birthday indeed! All great pieces, the starburst is one of my favorite vacation finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic birthday gifts! Mine is less than a month away, hope I get some great Pyrex gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace medallion and pink? Most adorable thing *ever*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Painted?! I love that- great idea! Awesome presents- happy late birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete