Saturday, April 6, 2013

~ Pyrex Butterprint...

I recently came across a new thrift store. Quite by chance. I had a little time to kill waiting to fetch my Daddy from a doctor's appointment.  I actually was headed to Sonic to get a cherry limeade.... when I spotted the store. 

And I was not disappointed in what I saw. Which is rare for me. 

Out of the 8 thrift stores that I tend to visit. Only 2 of them are really worth the time. And both of them are no where near my home. So this was a great surprise for me. This store is near my parents home. So I am near it at least once a week. Woo-hoo! 

New to my Pyrex collection, is the Butterprint refrigerator storage dish. And it needs a good scrubbing.
Yet, the turquoise print is still shiny under that baked stain. And the cost was fair. Since it had its lid... I am all about having the lids. Even if I know I got to scrub them clean. I rather have a dirty lid than no lid at all! :) 

I am so excited to finally have this dish to add to my collection. And I also bought that Corningware roaster too. Which I have more to say about it all here.... ~Farm Girl Pink!

3 comments:

  1. Hot water, baking soda, elbow grease and patience will get rid of that without any damage. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sample answer addresses the company’s brand and history, but also demonstrates that the candidate took the time to do some additional research through his network (read on for some tips on how to research companies before you interview). The answer goes on to emphasize the candidate’s interest in working hard and developing on the job.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by savannarecruitment"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for a job? Browse thousands of direct job offers and find the best suitable position on cvsforjobs.co.uk. Job search for all jobs near me. Just apply for a job vacancy with one click.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by cvsforjobs"

    ReplyDelete