Monday, December 5, 2011

In With The New

This is my first time posting! I love reading everyone's stories and seeing everyone's collections, so I thought I'd share some of mine.

Today was a bittersweet day. I really needed to free up some space in my kitchen, so I decided to pack away some pieces that I don't use very much to make room for some of my recent acquisitions! However, I did make sure the box was easily accessible so I can get to these pieces if I need them! These are the pieces that are temporarily being retired. I do collect Fire King Candleglow along with Pyrex...I just love the pattern.


But packing these away means that I can put the following pieces into rotation, especially now that the holidays are upon us and 'tis the season for "what can I bring?"...I'm excited to show these off to family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. You have some great pieces. I don't have enough to pack any away but the thought makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes indeed! This year my Girlfriend and I gave all our close friends Pyrex for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super collection but why pack away the snowflakes?
    Let it Snow!!!!!!!!!!
    Let it Show!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh some great pieces! i spy a yellow hostess dish being packed away! ;)

    ReplyDelete